Animal Welfare Audits and Mystery Shopping
Don’t leave it to Trip Advisor!
Whether its retail, zoo, aquarium, animal park or event, your animals are in the public eye and so is their welfare. Let us help you make sure that their welfare and your business are not compromised in the eyes of the public or indeed the law. It’s not just a case of having good welfare standards, it’s a case of having excellent standards and to be seen to enforcing them. This is how:
- Overt independent animal welfare audits of premises, systems, husbandry and internal codes of practice.
- Making sure you’re legally compliant.
- Animal event management including Animal Welfare Risk Assessments.
- Supplier and breeder audits, helping to ensure that your stake holders don’t endanger your integrity.
- Covert mystery shopping or visits. Ensuring that all your premises and staff are operating to the highest standards. Animal welfare to customer service, we can test it all, using covert filming if required.
- Whatever you need we can design the best process for you.
Our Duty to Care
Some of the laws relevant to Animal retail and exhibition are:
The Animal Welfare Act (AWA) 2006
The Animal Welfare (Licensing of Activities Involving Animals) (England) Regulations 2018
Dangerous Wild Animals Act 1976
Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981
Zoo Licensing Acts 1981 and 2002
Our Duty To Care
Get In Touch
Contact us in confidence.